Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Spoilers

Really sorry guys, my internet was down so I could not make any posts. Actually, it's still down and I'm using an internet cafe. Which means I missed the spoilers for Modern Masters 2015 until 5 minuets ago. So here they are(the notable ones) and they're respective prices. These are the prices BEFORE the spoilers, so don't expect those prices to stay there soon.

Kiki-Jiki, The Mirror Breaker-$25
Blinkmoth Nexus-$10
Creakwood Liege-$10(I wood like to point out that although the other cards from the liege cycle have not been spoiled, it is now much more likely for them to be reprinted)
Surgical Extraction-$6
Leyline of Sanctity-$35
Eye of Ugin-$18
Eldrazi Temple- $4(I also want to say that many cards in this set have been reprinted as a different rarity, such as this card and Lightning Bolt-$3)
Hurkyl's Recall-$10
Iona-$25(wooo!)
Apocalypse Hydra-$10(and rapidly dropping like a lot of other cards here, currently $6)
Bitterblossom-$40
Primeval Titan-$15
Daybreak Coronet-$35(I can not ask for more of this set, the new art from this card is sweet. The Brimaz flavor text? Awesome)

The rest of the spoiled cards can be found here.





No comments:

Post a Comment